Friday, August 27, 2010

Honesty

Why do I feel this way?
I love you faithfully
I try to give you the best love I know how.
Why do I feel like I'm not the only one you are thinking of?
Am I thinking too much on this?
Am I not giving you the attention that you needed.
I gave my all to you
And I expect for you to do the same.
And if you cant at least be honest with me.
I trust you
I give you what you wanted.
I was there when you are sad, down, happy and in trouble.
The only thing I want from you
is your faithful love that I deserve.
I am the best person for you
and I think you know that.
I will stand by your side
every time you need someone there.
I will be your shoulder
when you need someone to cry onto.
I will be your crane
Whenever you need someone to life you up.
I am these person for you.
And In return I just want your HONESTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment