Tuesday, September 7, 2010

WHY SUCH LIES

How did we get like this? I have not given you any reason for you to play around. My love for you has changed and I think I am inlove with you. My love for you is unconditional. I have been and will always be loyal to you.
I have been there for you, whenever you were feeling happy or sad. I still love you even after all this chaos thats been going on. I have forgiven and willing to work things out with you.The only thing I ask of you is to be HONEST with me.

I dont understand why do you keep lying to me? Im not hard to talk to. I am very understandable. I am always open for you to let me know whats on your mind. Why do you live in such lies? What is the benefit of you lying to yourself? Do you think I am your other EX's? I am a very different person from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment